Monday, July 27, 2009

Why

Why must they do this,
I thought they trusted me,
Seems I was wrong,
Wrong about everythin'.
I thought they would let me go,
Let me handle it on my own,
But no, they don't want to,
They're scared, afraid for me,
I understand, I appreciate it,
But I wanna go,
Wanna try it out on my own,
Wanna step out into the world,
But they don't wanna let me go,
Why must they do this,
Why can't they understand,
I need to do this for myself,
Need to understand it on my own,
Wanna try, it's not like I want to be an adult, no,
I just wanna try, wanna know on my own,
Now I just don't know,
What to do,
Cuz' they've broken my trust and my respect for them,
Now I'm trapped in another web,
Falling deeper everytime I cry,
I'm in nowhere, there's no sky,
No friend, no light,
I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment