Saturday, July 18, 2009

Subzone

QUOTE OF THE DAY::



Weeeeeeeeeeee....... Today was just. so. fun!!!!! I mean, Subzone anyway. Suffered in PJ.. Had to do this Segak thingy.... Gahhh.... Must cont nxt week. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Anyway, about Subzone. Its like when a few cell groups come one place and theres one leader. So it was really fun~~~~ Loved it. =D

Ha, poor Mark, kena so many times. Had to makan and makan. Ahahahahahaha! =P xP Hehehee... Today was 4 of the members' b'day. One or two of them's was tomorrow but celebrate today, heehee. But yeah, really fun.

Loved the dances. Damn funnyyy!! Rofl weii... Chronicles was gooooood at the keyboard. Can sing summore o.o Ha, poor Vincent, had to dance. With Adrian and Kah Jun summore. Ahahahahahahah!!! Got others also... Hehe..

And the games were fun. @@

EVIL BLACK BALLL!!!!!

Drink so much water! Oh well!! =P

And 30 seconds of Fame. OMG i cant believe I went and played the keyboard o.o Miracle happen!!

Heheeee... =D

Aihhhhhhhhhhhhh....... Tomorrow Leo I.U... But also got church+possible dinner!! AIHHHH!!!!! What to doo!?!?!?!!? @@ Eek... So confuseed T.T Haihzz..

If I.U gt nothing much I shall go church =D

OK, bye for now~~

-Destiny is a wonderful thing at times. I love my life right now.



END:

No comments:

Post a Comment