Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just About Saturday

Mood for morning:

Life's givin me what I want
I love my life cuz everything's so good
Feeling like I'm soaring across the skies
Not crashin', not burnin' like the ashes of death,
the other side of life.

Mood for 12noon:

Crashed into a wall, falling down,
Deep into the darkness, the abyss of depression
Wanna run, wanna hide but there's nowhere,
cuz I'm already down,
Fear and pain already in my possession.

Mood for 3-6pm:

Running free and rampant like heaven's air
Stoppin' for a moment, time's frozen,
Frozen by the icy chills and staglamites
Embracin' me and my mind,
Then there I go free again,
Just to hesitate all for nothin',
Sudden nervousness comes and gets me stuck,
As if I had just run out of luck,
Me going deeper into the lion's lair,
There and back again,
Here I am again, happy and free,
But then I go again into the lion's lair,
There and back again,
There and back again.

Mood for evening:

I feel as if walls are surrounding me,
Closing me, engulfing me,
No means of escape, no runnin'
No hiding, cuz its the middle of nowhere,
I try to forget it all, get through the evening,
But its still there, inside me, deep within,
Sensually, slyly, luring me back to its lair,
Entrapping me in its web,
Poisoning me as each part of me
slowly goes back to the lair of its webs.

Current mood:

I feel as if I'm alone in this world,
No one with me, no friend nor foe,
No family, no stress, no one pushin' me,
As if I'm the only person,
Within its invisible web,
Trappin' me, yet at times let me run free,
I run, I try to hide, but it's all pointless,
All for nothin' cuz there's nothin',
I'm in the middle of nowhere,
Alone and desolate,
Desires of the heart and mind still there,
Yet I feel I can't fufill them,
Cuz' I'm afraid, I don't dare,
Should I change, do I dare?
I ask myself this again and again,
Yet the web continues to spin,
As I keep fallin' and climbin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment