Friday, July 24, 2009

I Know It's Just Life

::Verse of the Day::
-Written by Me-

Life's going good,
Managed to make a compromise,
Instead of getting stuck,
I actually had luck this time,
Thank you this God of mine.

Also, I have good friends,
Both old and new,
I thank my God that I have both,
I like them all,
But today I found out about one,
Who has told me and my other friends lies.

I feel betrayed, cause it's happening again,
Same thing, but this time it ain't family, but friend,
Hurt to bring this up but I have to, for my own sake,
So I can express myself and my pain,
And wonder why is this happening again.

But a part of me understands,
That it's just part of life,
Yet I still feel hurt,
But I know it'll be okay,
A part of me says "Nevermind"
Cuz' I have friends who I can trust and confide in,
So yea, it's just life.

The friend who lied is someone I'm referring to is from school. NOT my CHC or cell group friends =)

But sadly, it's just life, so yeah... I'll get through it xD

-Appreciating Life and Knowing its just a Neverending Cycle =D

No comments:

Post a Comment