Sunday, July 19, 2009

Confusion

Mood for morning:

Life's full of ups and downs,
Yet I drown in confusion,
It's not letting me go nor run,
Can't hide cuz' its just pointless to,
Feel as if going into depression,
Yet when I went into that place
I stood still, entranced by
the wonders of time and serenity,
Yet strings of emotions tug at my heart,
still not letting me hide or go,
Pulling me, pulling me along,
Should I escape or follow?
That I ask myself,
But I just don't know, no,
I just don't know.

Mood After that:

I finally made a decision,
After thinkin' of the pros and cons
including the consequences,
Both had benefits and no benefits,
Yet I followed my heart and mind and decided,
And I still wonder if it's the right one,
Longing's tempting me, enchanting me again,
Trapping me into its web,
Luring me to its lair,
But I will try, try to run, try to escape, try to hide,
This I promise myself,
Yet I go and come again,
Go and come again.

Mood for Afternoon:

I still wonder, confusion's trapping me again,
Now I am already deep inside its lair,
Although I already decided, yet here I am again,
I know it ain't gonna let me go ever, but I try,
Yet I know I can't run, can't hide,
Anger comes again, of frustration this time,
I restrain myself, not letting it run free,
Not letting it hurt them again,
Yet I wonder if its the right thing,
To do all this time.

Mood for Evening:

I feel as if I'm nowhere,
In the abyss of nothingness,
Cuz' there's just me, myself and I,
I don't know what to do,
I honestly don't have a clue,
Anger comes and go,
Confusion traps me, lurking,
Desperation's in my mind,
Shadows coming after me,
Pulling, wanting to embrace me,
But I resist, restrained that part of me
Who wanted the shadows to come,
To engulf me, to embrace the abyss,
But still I resist that pull, that tugging,
I hope that I will have strength to continue
this struggle of mine, this struggle which
no one sees, hear or know of,
I hope to accomplish this so.

No comments:

Post a Comment