Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today

::VERSE OF THE DAY::
.Written by me.

Boring, life today was so boring,
All with friends, yet so boring,
Till I wanted to sleep, and sleep,
But I didn't cause I was such a good student,
Which is so half-true and partly false,
So don't kill me for this, no,
Don't kill me for being bored,
Instead kill the source of it all,
The source which evil name is BOREDOM,
Used in sentences such as "This is so boring!!!~"

Today was so boring. Seriously!

As I told my friend on Facebook, I was so bored in school till wanted to sleep. @@ Gah. Honest!!! And was also really bored till I played poker. On Facebook. n.n I am/was THAT BORED!!!

My Facebook status: Michelle Lim is bored and feels a bit evil and mischievous. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid...

Yep, was THAT bored @@

Oh, and, all the verses and stuff which are like songs/poetry/songs+poetry ARE WRITTEN BY ME!!!!!!! So, NO STEALING or I'll hunt you down! You have been warned. Hehe.. If u want to show it to someone, PLEASE GIVE CREDITS TO ME =P

Or request one. Whatever.

-cough-

Patrick -> Stray Cat
Chronicles -> Spongebob

.etc

I don't know why I wrote that. Must be because I just went facebook to see what they commented about the pics I tagged them in. Ha. Go see if u're curious.

So yeah, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, at least choralspeaking competition's acoming.... Sadly along with exams and stuff. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! T.T I feel so sad. Summore have geo kerja khursus. . . . . . . . . . . . . Haihzz.. What to do?? Oh well, thats the end of this extremely boring post.

-goes to Adele's profile for Subzone piccys-

Byebye!!~~ -waves-

-What a boring day today was. @@

No comments:

Post a Comment