Saturday, June 20, 2009

Subang Parade.. And a visit from an old friend.

Well, its Saturday, 20th June 2009 here now.




So today was the day of the Showcase Talent Show in Subang Parade.

So many ppl didnt come school o.o

The people who couldn't come were (if i'm not mistaken):

J-Lynn
Fadly
Ian
Genia
Inaas
Atisya
Iman
Dion


(And a few more too. I can't remember @@)

So I went to school at 11.15, reached there 11.20am. And I was like "wtf" cause I was so early and I couldn't see any others other then Ding, Aqeelah and Esther. Seriously.

And I wanted to kill J-wen cause she said she was gonna come early, which was one of the reasons I went early. @@ So imagine my reaction when she came at 11.35+ instead.

And Elaine soon after that o.o

And by the time the rest came it was like 11.45am. Wtf?

Oh, and... -snickers- Jc..... he....well, I won't mention it here eventhough it WAS hilarious. Hahahahahaa.



So blah blah blah, we went Subang Parade, reached there like 12.30pm. O.O

And the registration time was 12.30pm.

So we rushed like mad.

Well, not exactly.

More like Pn.Rajinder and Encik Saiful rushed us o.o

So yeah, we went there.

And stuff.

So we watched the performances after hanging around until 1.30pm like that, well, me and my 2 frens wandered around til 1.30pm.... I checked my watch, told them, and we ran half the way back to the Big Apple shop there. Well, near there anyway (After all, the stage can't be in Big Apple)

Oh.

And we had a large Mc'Donald fries. lol.

So we watched the performances.

And our conductress wasn't even there even when it was 2.00pm.

Even like 20mins before we panicked like crap cause our conductress was SOOOOOOOOOO LATE.

So UDR talked to one of the judges ( i think ) and we were supposed to go 3rd but we were switched to LAST.

THANK GOD.

So we were so damn relieved cuz' we wouldn't die. =P

And whaddaya know!

Our last year's cser who moved to KL came!


Yes, folks, its him. Andrew aka Drewand. I was like "wtf", surprised and happy to see him there. He like appeared out of nowhere oh-so-casually drinking his Mc Donald's drink o.o

I talked with him for a bit, and poor juniors, they didn't know who he was and why we recognized and knew him and were happy to see him and stuff. Talk about "huh?" much?

So I told the closest junior next to me (Pui Ling) that it was Andrew, last year's choralspeaker. I don't think I'll ever forget this verse:

Mom, can I play badminton with Rose?
No, you have to do your homework.
After homework, can I play playstation?
No, you have tuition class.
And after tuition class, you have swimming practice.
And after swimming laps, after laps, after laps, after laps,
Tell me,
What more can you do?


Which was from last year's script, "Children of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow."

Hah.

Anyway, there was this performance consisting of 4 guys and i think 5 or 6 gals, so amusing and damn nice!!

It was this musical+drama thing.

OMG so damn awesomeeeee!!!~~~ So sad I didn't video it. Haihzzz...

Fast forward.

Before our performance.

OK, we were so damn nervous. So I chatted with some people for a while, telling them to just chill when I was nervous as well! Lolz.

Now. Fast forward.

After performance. There were the usual "Eh you know my hands were freezing you know!", "Crap man I was so nervous!" and stuff. Zzzz...

And bla bla bla.

And that concludes 2day.

Note to self: Next time must ask teacher to extend our time so we can eat pizza hut~~ =D

-Today was Awesome~~

No comments:

Post a Comment