Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just Came Back

Hey. Yesterday I just came bak frm Phuket, Thailand. It was so fun!!! xD xD Seriously! Was so cool. Went snorkelling, swimming and walked by the beach. So relaxing u noe!

Dinner was..fantastic! Their food were pretty good, well, at the restaurants my family and I went anyway xD

Well, anyway, the flight back was OK. So now I'm back home in M'sia, cheers!

So boreeeed.

I seem to be obsessed with the song Breathe by Taylor Swift lately. It's so awesome xD You can listen to it on my playlist i just added to my blog ->

So yea, now I'm really bored.

I tagged some of my Facebook friends in photos, hah, their comments were amusing ahahaha.

Played Civilization IV. So awesome. Love that game. It covers 6000 years of history! Amazing, yeah?

Plants vs Zombies is interesting but I'm sorta stuck right now at the adventure stage 5-9. So hard!!!! Gah!..

No comments:

Post a Comment