Friday, June 12, 2009

Annoying Lectures and Missing Handphone

Meh, so my mom's nagging me to do my math tuition homework, and my handphone went missing for 5 hrs straight.

She keeps nagging me and I'm like "ARGH!!! MOM! I WILL DO IT OK! DONT U TRUST ME!?!??!!!?!?" in frustration.

Gah!!!

THEN she lectures me about studies and exams and I felt like killing someone. Seriously.

Can't she STOP nagging me for like ONE measly day!?

For goodness' sake, its not like its gonna be the end of the frigging world!!! -frustration-

So now I feel like killing someone, breaking something and throwing a tantrum >.
Plus the fact that my handphone went missing for 5 hrs straight. Goddamnit! CURSE U DAMN SOFAS! -scowls-

So now I have to go do my work at 8.30pm or so before my mom LECTURES me again. FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP LECTURING ME! I AM NOT A KID ANYMORE GODDAMNIT!!

ARGHHH!!!!!!

FRUS FRUS AND FRUS!

I'm so gonna vent my frustration and anger after this.

Adios.

-SCREW LECTURES. LECTURES SHOULD NOT EXIST. LECTURES SHOULD GO TO HELL. NAGGING TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment