Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back In Solstice!

So, my bro reformatted the comp yesterday, and at 12.20am, I downloaded back Secret of the Solstice! I so missed my friends there! It finished d/led, and I installed it in the afternoon since my Singapore cousins came and stuff. So I was waiting impatiently all afternoon until NOW, I tested it, and holy frigging crap. Outspark u rox!

Why?

Cause!!! All my friends were still on my list and so were my characters!
And my guild survived!
And 2day I find out that Aerorn's back.
Yay!!
@@ nvm u dunno who i'm talking about so nvm =D
But I'm still happy.

How I got back to Solstice?

Well, I added 4 of my closest Solstice friends on my MSN, and three of them were online. So I chatted with them, asking if they still played Solstice. And 2 of them said yes. So I said that I might join again, cause, really, I was soooo bored and sick of surfing the Net every damn day and stuff so I joined back!!

Yay!!!

Plus, Outspark added a new server called Marian.

And my 1.5million still with my lvl 39 acolyte! -squeals happily-

I'm back, I'm back,

I'M BACK!!!!

Yay!!

OK, now, I shall go off to play Dynasty Warriors 6 on my PS2. (I got that game yesterday along with 2 more at Summit) =)

Happy, happy, happy!!

-Solstice, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment