Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy here busy there @@

Busy here,
Busy there,
Is so right n.n

Why? Cuz 2day lotsa things happened o.O

Firstly, the beloved UDT (Undisciplined. Discipline. Teacher. xP) of my school said that choralspeaking starting again this week. Yayness.

Then, I got my Math mid-year paper. Got an 84, an A. Yay too =D

Then, I got my English mid-year paper. Got a 90, an A. THANK U TEACHER U IS AWESOME!!!! I still can't believe I wrote 510 words for my essay. And the limit was OVER 180 words which inordinately meant I wrote 330 words over ROFL. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

And I'm in Form 2. Go figure. o.O

THEN, after I got my Eng. paper, my english teacher say my language very good, then mentioned about an essay-writing competition. I froze up and I was like wtf?/uh....

But then I walk back to my seat, wondering if I just imagined it @@

NOW.

Choralspeaking.

UDT said at 4.30(after form 2 recess) in foyer c. Fine. So I went there with my friends n stuff. Blah blah blah, practise, blah, then, SHOCKER.

We.
HAVE.
To.
Perform.
At.
Subang.
Parade.
This.
Saturday.

For a talent show thingy. We were like WTF!?

When we all calmed down she and this other teacher, I think the Penolong Kanan, explain to us.

It seemed that during that Hari Anugerah we impressed one of the almighty special guests quite a lot o.o

So she SPECIFICALLY, YES, SPECIFICALLY asked for us to perform at Subang Parade talent show thingy.

Not to mention that we were also chosen to participate in the Subang Parade Secondary School CHORALSPEAKING Competition as well.

That meant 2 items on our choralspeaking agenda.

Sadly I also have an upcoming practical piano exam as well, for my ABRSM grade 6 so i can go to practical grade 7. Poor me =(

I don't know to be thankful or not that the Choralspeaking Competition for Subang Parade is on July 9th n.n

-sigh-

So yes.

Busy is so-o right~~

Gotta go, see ya ~~~

-Busy busy busy gal

No comments:

Post a Comment