Wednesday, June 29, 2011

UPDATE

I know, it's been nearly six full months since I blogged.

It's just that, sometimes I wonder if blogging is really something to be pursued. Yes, the power of the cyberweb is that all you people get to see me complaining about crap and stuff like materialistic needs. But I realize that, other then that, blogging can be used for good things. And such, this will be my more personal blog - I will open up another one.

This other blog's purposes will be different. It will be the focus on areas of life - relationships, family, friendship and etc. It will be a place where all of you can express your views by leaving comments. I will also share my own personal view and experience on whatever I've gone through. Besides that, I will keep side-posts for ranting and venting about daily lives so you guys can vent.

LINK: http://love-lifex.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment