Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Words Will Speak For Me

Have you ever wondered why you exist?
Why you were made the way you were?
There's always a reason, always a path,
It only depends on what you choose and if you want to.
Why does this world exist?
To complicate things or weather every crisis together?
Each has a path, to choose, to take,
Depending on personalities, and changes.

This I ask myself, why do I exist?
Why am I here?
Shouldn't I not exist?
This, I ask myself, in a dark time.
And yet, a presence soothes me, bringing me back to the light.

There is always hope within,
So long as you have faith, trust and believe,
Seeing now, as I have God and my spiritual family,
I know that I can live.

Despite the darkness, the shadows of the heart,
It is a balance to the light, as night is to day,
Dusk to dawn, and the sunrise and sunsets.
Endings mark a new beginning, and each beginning
always has an ending.

They make me strong,
In good times I laugh and smile, others I cry and brood.
Yet I do not care, for I know that I have my family
and my true friends to fall back on.
My spiritual family, my blood family...

They are what keep me strong.
Which is why I will finish this race,
Finish this walk.
For them, myself and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment