Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28th April 2009

OK, Life officially SUX.

My stupid eldest bro got kicked out of home cause he steals and he's a frigging bitchy jerk-face. Well, who cares. SCREW HIM. He can go rot in hell for all I freaking care, which is what I'm thinking now. But whatever, I'm so damn happy that he's outta here!

I got braces on Sunday, which makes it freaking difficult for me to pronounce the following letters:

s
x
c
z

Know? This STINKS! ARGH!!! It's a miracle my hair's not grey...or white...or whatever.

And I don't have a single idea on what to write for the next chapter for all my fanfiction stories on fanfiction.net

GAH!!! COME ON IMAGINATION! GIVE ME AN IDEA! SAVE ME FROM WRITER'S BLOCK!

I have been struggling with my stories for quite some time...which, ultimately, SUX, cause writer's block is every writer's nightmare, no wait, MONSTER, no wait, the ULTIMATE ANNOYANCE OF THEM ALL.

ARGH!!!!

Frus, frus and more frus!!

Although, Life is still OK/good in some ways....~~~

I watched the movie 'Phantom of the Opera' today in class... with another class, which has my friends in it. THANK YOU ALMIGHTY ENGLISH TEACHER OF 2A! You is awesomeeeee~~~

Loved the movie...although haven't finish it yet. Gonna continue it tomorrow. Hah! Bye bye first and second period's worth of utter torturing studies!!

Chatting with my sis now, bye bye!

-Loving and hating life.

No comments:

Post a Comment